Friday, August 03, 2012

Make Sentences by using the word age


Make Sentences by using the word age

Page 1:
[S] [T] Act your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I feel my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] You're my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] It's been ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] I am the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] He is about my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I'm twice your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is just my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] We're the same age(Shiawase)

·         [S] [T] I did that ages ago. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I was your age once. (CK)
·         [S] [T] She is about my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom died of old age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is about my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Try to act your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Can you guess my age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Do you look your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] He is about your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] She told him her age(CK)
·         [S] [T] They're the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is half your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Can you guess her age(CK)
·         [S] [T] He lied about his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] She's still under age(CM)
·         [S] [T] Tom is about your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom told Mary his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I have a son Tom's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is half Mary's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom lied about his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom looks half his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] He doesn't look his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I'm the same age as Tom. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Mary lied about her age(Spamster)
·         [S] [T] Tom hasn't aged one bit. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is about Mary's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is twice Mary's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] He died at the age of 70. (CK)
·         [S] [T] He looks old for his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom died at an early age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom doesn't look his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] She died at the age of 54. (alexmarcelo)
·         [S] [T] Tom died at the age of 97. (CK)
·         [S] [T] He lived to a ripe old age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I haven't seen Tom in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] I haven't seen you in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] I'd like to die of old age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Kim and I are the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] She and I are the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom's the same age as Mary. (CK)

Page2:
·         [S] [T] You and I are the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I haven't seen you for ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] My son is small for his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] They are about the same age(blay_paul)
·         [S] [T] Tom is the same age as I am. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is the same age as Mary. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom hardly ever acts his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom hasn't seen Mary in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is about half Mary's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom often lies about his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] You're about my age, I think. (CK)
·         [S] [T] He died at the age of seventy. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I'm about the same age as you. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I've got a daughter Tom's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom and Mary are the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom died at the age of thirty. (CK)
·         [S] [T] He's about the same age as you. (CK)
·         [S] [T] She's about the same age as me. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is the same age as Mary is. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I had a job when I was your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I haven't played guitar in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] I'm saving money for my old age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom has a sister about your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is approximately Mary's age(CK)
·         [S] [T] It's been ages since we last met. (CK)
·         [S] [T] She got married at the age of 25. (CK)
·         [S] [T] She's about the same age as I am. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom did well considering his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I haven't heard that joke in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] I was already married at your age(jgauthier)
·         [S] [T] I'm about the same age as you are. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom has a daughter about your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom is exactly the same age as me. (CK)
·         [S] [T] He's about the same age as you are. (CK)
·         [S] [T] My father retired at the age of 65. (CK)
·         [S] [T] You must take his age into account. (Swift)
·         [S] [T] Tom and Mary are about the same age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom ought to know better at his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I lied to my girlfriend about my age(Scott)
·         [S] [T] I have a granddaughter about your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Like a good wine, he improves with age(CK)
·         [S] [T] My French teacher is the same age as me. (CK)
·         [S] [T] My French teacher is the same age as I am. (CK)
·         [S] [T] She became a teacher at the age of twenty. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I had the same problem when I was your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] I was about your age when I came to Boston. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom didn't take Mary's age into consideration. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I met him last week for the first time in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] His grandfather is still very healthy for his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom began living by himself at the age of sixteen. (CK)
·        

Page3:
[S] [T] You should know better than to ask a lady her age(CK)
·         [S] [T] If you want security in your old age, begin saving now. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom always makes it a rule never to ask a woman her age(CK)
·         [S] [T] In Japan, people legally become adults at the age of twenty. (CK)
·         [S] [T] My father was the same age I am now when he moved to Boston. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom can already play the drums better than I could at his age(CK)
·         [S] [T] An old friend of mine dropped in on me for the first time in ages(CK)
·         [S] [T] Are you seriously thinking about getting married again at your age(CK)
·         [S] [T] In 1955, the cancer returned and she died in 1956 at the age of 42. (CM)
·         [S] [T] Tom had decided at an early age that he wanted to become a botanist. (CK)
·         [S] [T] It's not all that uncommon for people to live past the age of ninety. (CK)
·         [S] [T] Tom lied about his age, so Mary thought he was much older than he really was. (CK)
·         [S] [T] I never for a moment imagined that I would still be doing this kind of thing at my age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He's my age(yessoos)
·          [S] [T] It was ages ago. (CM)
·          [S] [T] What is his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] What's your age(aliene)
·          [S] [T] He looks his age(PeterR)
·          [S] [T] What is your age(blay_paul)
·          [S] [T] He is just my age(CK)
·          [S] [T] I am about your age(Amastan)
·          [S] [T] Can you guess my age(sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] I guessed at her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You are about my age(Amastan)
·          [S] [T] I used to be your age(Scott)
·          [S] [T] She is about your age(Amastan)
·          [S] [T] She is aged seventeen. (CM)
·          [S] [T] She was aging quickly. (CM)
·          [S] [T] They are the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] We are about your age(Amastan)
·          [S] [T] My daughter's your age(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] Old age isn't pleasant. (Plangam)
·          [S] [T] She lied about her age(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] She was weary with age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He's the same age as me. (erikspen)
·          [S] [T] I'd love to be your age(Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] They are about your age(Amastan)
·          [S] [T] We gain wisdom with age(CM)
·          [S] [T] We haven't met for ages(CM)
·          [S] [T] When did he come of age(CM)
·          [S] [T] You don't look your age(Spamster)
·          [S] [T] He is the same age as me. (NickC)
·          [S] [T] He runs well for his age(Dejo)
·          [S] [T] Your son has come of age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He keeps his age a secret. (Spamster)
·          [S] [T] He looks good for his age(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] I haven't smoked for ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] We live in the atomic age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Women age faster than men. (Spamster)
·          [S] [T] He looks young for his age(CK)

·         Page4:
 [S] [T] I've shopped here for ages(Guybrush88)
·          [S] [T] She is lying about her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She keeps her age a secret. (Spamster)
·          [S] [T] The speaker is middle-aged(Guybrush88)
·          [S] [T] Tom and I are the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom has been gone for ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom is just about your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom keeps his age a secret. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom looks good for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You look good for your age(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] He retired at the age of 65. (Kat)
·          [S] [T] He won't make it to old age(CK)
·          [S] [T] I haven't seen her for ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] I know a boy about your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She looks young for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She was a middle-aged woman. (patgfisher)
·          [S] [T] The boy is tall for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Wine is put in casks to age(CM)
·          [S] [T] You look young for your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He died last year of old age(CK)
·          [S] [T] His new wife is about my age(Scott)
·          [S] [T] I have not seen you for ages(mahdiye)
·          [S] [T] She has lived alone for ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] She provided for her old age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom retired at the age of 67. (AlanF_US)
·          [S] [T] All the boys are the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Dick died at ten years of age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He retired at 60 years of age(Chevere33)
·          [S] [T] He will come of age next year. (sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] He's quite active for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She died before coming of age(CM)
·          [S] [T] She's a middle-aged fat woman. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The boys are all the same age(WestofEden)
·          [S] [T] The girl is small for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] We should be kind to the aged(CK)
·          [S] [T] We're just about the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You're the same age as my son. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] Billy is very tall for his age(Swift)
·          [S] [T] He saved money for his old age(CK)
·          [S] [T] John and Beth are the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She's not the same age as Mary. (FeuDRenais)
·          [S] [T] Tom is very mature for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] We are just about the same age(Parmeet)
·          [S] [T] Will you ever tell me your age(Scott)
·          [S] [T] He has aged a great deal lately. (sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] Mary looks terrific for her age(Spamster)
·          [S] [T] Please put your age on the form. (Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] She was a girl of about our age(CK)
·          [S] [T] They have been married for ages(konradutkowski)
·          [S] [T] We must provide for our old age(CM)

Page 5:
·          [S] [T] We're about the same age as you. (CK)
·          [S] [T] We've known each other for ages(Joseph)
·          [S] [T] What is your age and profession? (sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] He died of old age two years ago. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He's become frail in his old age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He's getting soft in his old age(papabear)
·          [S] [T] I used to be the same age as you. (Scott)
·          [S] [T] I've been shopping here for ages(Guybrush88)
·          [S] [T] Old age creeps upon us unnoticed. (CM)
·          [S] [T] She got married at the age of 17. (kurthc)
·          [S] [T] She married him at the age of 20. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Tom and I are about the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom married a woman half his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] We live in the age of technology. (CK)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, I had a job. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] Yamanaka looks young for his age(blay_paul)
·          [S] [T] He has good judgement for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Her age qualifies her for the job. (CK)
·          [S] [T] I haven't had a boyfriend in ages(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] I haven't heard from him for ages(mamat)
·          [S] [T] My mother looks young for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] People grow more cynical with age(FeuDRenais)
·          [S] [T] People of all ages like this song. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She came to Tokyo at the age of 18 (witbrock)
·          [S] [T] She is around twenty years of age(belgavox)
·          [S] [T] She should know better at her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom hasn't played mahjong in ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] We should not ask a woman her age(CM)
·          [S] [T] At your age you should know better. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He looks young considering his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] His mother looks young for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Many children died at an early age(Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] Tom died at the age of ninety-nine. (meerkat)
·          [S] [T] When did your daughter come of age(CM)
·          [S] [T] You should know better at your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] A boy your age ought to behave well. (CM)
·          [S] [T] I lied to my boyfriend about my age(Scott)
·          [S] [T] I thought you two were the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] It took me ages to pack up my stuff. (Eldad)
·          [S] [T] It's been ages since I saw you last. (CM)
·          [S] [T] My mother appears young for her age(ColinG)
·          [S] [T] Our teacher looks young for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She lost her father at the age of 3. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She was a young girl about your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] This is a condition caused by aging(CM)
·          [S] [T] You have to allow for the boy's age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He came to Tokyo at the age of three. (CK)
·          [S] [T] I remember when I was about your age(Spamster)
·          [S] [T] Mr. White is about the same age I am. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Mr. Yamanaka looks young for his age(CK)

·         Page 6:
 [S] [T] Those two children were the same age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You ought to know better at your age(Nero)
·          [S] [T] You should never ask a woman her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You're the same age as my girlfriend. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] He got hooked on drugs at a young age(darinmex)
·          [S] [T] He works harder than I did at his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She's about the same age as my sister. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The boy is the same age as my brother. (CK)
·          [S] [T] This tree is the same age as that one. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Tom and Mary are the same age as John. (CK)
·          [S] [T] We are living in the age of invention. (sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] What is the average age of this class? (CK)
·          [S] [T] He killed himself at the age of thirty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Most people retire at the age of sixty. (Swift)
·          [S] [T] My daughter will come of age next year. (CM)
·          [S] [T] My daughter will come of age this year. (CM)
·          [S] [T] You had better take account of his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] You should make allowances for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You work as hard as he did at your age(Zifre)
·          [S] [T] Children begin school at the age of six. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He lost his parents at the age of seven. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He wrote this book at the age of twenty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] It took me ages to pack up my suitcases. (Eldad)
·          [S] [T] My father died at the age of forty-nine. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She got married at the age of seventeen. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She killed herself at the age of thirty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] That's the best movie I've seen in ages(sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] The students range in age from 18 to 25. (CK)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, I had a girlfriend. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, Pluto was a planet. (Zifre)
·          [S] [T] At our company, the retirement age is 60. (CM)
·          [S] [T] He is in good health in spite of his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He looks quite sophisticated for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He lost both his parents at an early age(Spamster)
·          [S] [T] People over the age of 18 can drive cars. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The age of nuclear power is not yet over. (Dreamk33)
·          [S] [T] We are entitled to vote at the age of 20. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Excitement isn't good for a man of my age(sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] My father will retire at the age of sixty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The difference in their ages is six years. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Tom has three sons. One's almost your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom looks quite sophisticated for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom refuses to retire in spite of his age(sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] We are living in the age of nuclear power. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Excitement is not good for a man of my age(carlosalberto)
·          [S] [T] Grandma is three and a half times your age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He graduated from college at the age of 22. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He lied about his age to get into the club. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] I have a brother who's the same age as you. (CK)
·          [S] [T] My daughter has reached a marriageable age(CM)

·         Page 7:
 [S] [T] My grandpa lived to the ripe old age of 97. (darinmex)
·          [S] [T] My mother got married at the age of twenty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] People of your age often have this problem. (CM)
·          [S] [T] We are the same age, but different heights. (alexmarcelo)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, I was already married. (Spamster)
·          [S] [T] He has a lot of money saved for his old age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He looks very vigorous, considering his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] People over the age of 18 are able to drive. (CM)
·          [S] [T] She's about the same age as my older sister. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The cathedral dates back to the Middle Ages(CM)
·          [S] [T] Tom lied about his age to get into the club. (CK)
·          [S] [T] What age was she when she first drove a car? (Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] Wisdom does not automatically come with age(FeuDRenais)
·          [S] [T] You remind me of myself when I was your age(Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] You're the only person I know who is my age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Grandfather is still very active for his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He ought to have made allowances for his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] He retired from the company at the age of 60. (CK)
·          [S] [T] He's getting more and more stubborn with age(AlanF_US)
·          [S] [T] I haven't eaten a home-cooked dinner in ages(CK)
·          [S] [T] The middle aged man was charged with assault. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Despite his young age, he did a very good job. (FeuDRenais)
·          [S] [T] Musical talent usually blooms at an early age(NekoKanjya)
·          [S] [T] Persons under age are prohibited from smoking. (CM)
·          [S] [T] That movie is suitable for people of all ages(CM)
·          [S] [T] The difference in our ages is not significant. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Tom should date someone closer to his own age(CK)
·          [S] [T] At what age did you have your first girlfriend? (GPHemsley)
·          [S] [T] He is twelve years old. He is tall for his age(CM)
·          [S] [T] His niece is attractive and mature for her age(jakov)
·          [S] [T] Religion was very important in the Middle Ages(Guybrush88)
·          [S] [T] Tom came to the party with a girl half his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] As humans age, their physical strength declines. (hrin)
·          [S] [T] He was eighty-two years old and feeling his age(Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] Her gray hair makes her look older than her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] My father is 48, but he looks young for his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] No country on earth is safe in this nuclear age(Swift)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, things were very different. (alexmarcelo)
·          [S] [T] Can a child of her age distinguish good from bad? (CK)
·          [S] [T] He started learning English at the age of eleven. (CK)
·          [S] [T] His advanced age prevents him from getting a job. (CM)
·          [S] [T] My homeroom teacher is the same age as my mother. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Our chief concern should be the aging of society. (CM)
·          [S] [T] At a young age, I had to learn to fend for myself. (darinmex)
·          [S] [T] I have an older brother who's the same age as you. (CK)
·          [S] [T] People say I look about the same age as my sister. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She has been on her own since the age of eighteen. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She is in her thirties, but looks old for her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Her hair style makes her look younger than her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] She has been studying English since the age of ten. (CK)
·         Page8:
[S] [T] We are the same age. We are both sixteen years old. (alexmarcelo)
·          [S] [T] At the age of seventeen, he fled his native village. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Anyone over eighteen years of age counts as an adult. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Because of his age, my grandfather doesn't hear well. (CM)
·          [S] [T] He's working his hardest to support his aging mother. (AOCinJAPAN)
·          [S] [T] No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age(Swift)
·          [S] [T] Osamu Dazai killed himself at the age of thirty-nine. (CK)
·          [S] [T] A heavy snow fell in Kyoto for the first time in ages(Shiawase)
·          [S] [T] He asked me my age, my name, my address, and so forth. (CK)
·          [S] [T] The church's steeple is beginning to crumble with age(darinmex)
·          [S] [T] Tom is now middle age and has serious health problems. (CK)
·          [S] [T] A child develops rapidly between the ages of 13 and 16. (CK)
·          [S] [T] In Japan people come of age when they are 20 years old. (CM)
·          [S] [T] He complained that his age was beginning to tell on him. (CM)
·          [S] [T] You can take part in the meeting regardless of your age(CM)
·          [S] [T] His age didn't enter into our decision not to employ him. (CM)
·          [S] [T] I understand Tom salted away a good deal for his old age(sharptoothed)
·          [S] [T] In the Middle Ages, milk was still popular as a medicine. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Japan is trying to cope with the aging of its population. (CK)
·          [S] [T] When you get to be my age, you'll understand what I mean. (CK)
·          [S] [T] After Grandma's sudden death, Grandpa began to age rapidly. (CM)
·          [S] [T] Art was in its golden age in Venice during the Renaissance. (fcbond)
·          [S] [T] Every person will be admitted regardless of his or her age(CK)
·          [S] [T] He left his hometown at the age of fifteen never to return. (CM)
·          [S] [T] By the age of 25, she had lived in five different countries. (CM)
·          [S] [T] To determine its origin, we must go back to the middle ages(AOCinJAPAN)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, I bicycled to and from school every day. (jamessilver)
·          [S] [T] An aging population will require more spending on health care. (CM)
·          [S] [T] At the age of six, I was taken to a circus for the first time. (CK)
·          [S] [T] In the digital age, handwriting is slowly becoming a lost art. (darinmex)
·          [S] [T] Scientists are slowly piecing together the mechanism of aging(darinmex)
·          [S] [T] Carbon dating was performed on the sample to determine its age(darinmex)
·          [S] [T] My siblings have left it to me to take care of my aging mother. (darinmex)
·          [S] [T] You should try to find somebody closer to your own age to date. (CK)
·          [S] [T] By the age of seven, he had already made his own bow and arrows. (CM)
·          [S] [T] In most Western countries, young people come of age at 18 or 21. (CM)
·          [S] [T] He was groomed from a young age to take over the family business. (darinmex)
·          [S] [T] His good health enabled him to work till the age of seventy-five. (CK)
·          [S] [T] I haven't seen you for ages. Do you remember when I saw you last? (CK)
·          [S] [T] It's amazing that he won the championship at the age of nineteen. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Tom is more intelligent and sophisticated than most boys his age(CK)
·          [S] [T] You can apply for a physical fitness test regardless of your age(CK)
·          [S] [T] If you consider his age, then you can't blame him for his actions. (CK)
·          [S] [T] To me he's no different from a million other dull middle aged men. (CM)
·          [S] [T] You must take his age into account when you judge his performance. (CK)
·          [S] [T] I love looking at everyone's colorful kimonos on Coming of Age Day. (fcbond)
·          [S] [T] If you dress like that at your age, you'll make a fool of yourself. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Ten years have passed since I came to Tokyo at the age of eighteen. (CM)
·          [S] [T] When I was your age, I thought the same way as you about this issue. (AlanF_US)
·          [S] [T] A working man should be paid in proportion to his skill, not his age(CK)
Page 9:
·          [S] [T] Children learn to respond to rhythmical sounds from a very young age(CM)
·          [S] [T] My waist size has recently increased. I guess it's middle-age spread. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. (Scott)
·          [S] [T] He is too busy dreaming dreams to plan what he will do in his old age(Source_Benedict_1921)
·          [S] [T] It was during the ice age that the saber-toothed tiger became extinct. (CK)
·          [S] [T] She did not decide to be a singer until she reached the age of twenty. (CK)
·          [S] [T] We've had no rain for ages; in fact, not since the beginning of April. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Most children grow out of wetting the bed by the age of seven or eight. (Chrikaru)
·          [S] [T] Chimpanzees normally have their first child at age 13, humans at age 19. (Spamster)
·          [S] [T] In the U.S., most people can vote when they reach eighteen years of age(CM)
·          [S] [T] The lawyer asked the judge to make allowance for the age of the accused. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Her husband, having failed to obtain promotion, retired at the age of 55. (CM)
·          [S] [T] To the best of my knowledge, the cathedral dates back to the Middle Ages(CM)
·          [S] [T] Men and women between the ages of 25 and 54 have the most stressful lives. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Those approaching retirement age have the choice of working or not working. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Children under thirteen years of age are not admitted to this swimming pool. (CM)
·          [S] [T] This book says the earliest man-made bridges date back to the New Stone Age(CK)
·          [S] [T] From a very young age, Jorge Luis Borges had serious problems with his vision. (sam_m)
·          [S] [T] The ages of the two children put together was equivalent to that of their father. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Americans under the age of eighteen aren't allowed to vote in presidential elections. (CK)
·          [S] [T] I'd describe him as a middle-aged man in a yellow jacket, orange tie and a pink shirt. (Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] If you could go back and start your life again, from what age would you like to start? (CK)
·          [S] [T] Nowadays you no longer hear popular songs that can be sung by men and women of all ages(brymck)
·          [S] [T] Louis Braille, who was blind from the age of three, invented a way for the blind to read. (Source_VOA)
·          [S] [T] A middle-aged woman with a knapsack on her back seemed to be looking for a place to sit down. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Recently, I've been putting on a little weight around my waist. I guess it's middle-age spread. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Cesar Chavez died in 1993 at the age of sixty-six. More than 40,000 people attended his funeral. (CK)
·          [S] [T] They are better educated, healthier and wealthier than their parents' generation was at their age(CK)
·          [S] [T] Girls begin puberty around the ages of ten to eleven, and boys around the ages of eleven to twelve. (Hybrid)
·          [S] [T] Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. (CK)
·          [S] [T] Someone told me that Albert Einstein said, "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. " (CK)
·          [S] [T] Roger Miller entered the United States Army at the age of seventeen. He was sent to an army base near Atlanta, Georgia. (American)
·          [S] [T] Singer and actress Selena Gomez started her career at age seven on the children's public television show "Barney and Friends." (American)
·          [S] [T] I've heard that it's impossible to sound like a native speaker unless one starts speaking the language before the age of twelve. (CK)
                                     I'm here


No comments:

Post a Comment